SSL cert expiration before it expires
Mark Romano
2008-09-02 17:00:01 UTC
Has anyone had any success with creating an MP or a rule to get an alert like
7 days before the cert actually expires? The only rule that I have seen in
MOM alerts after it expires which does not really help you to proactively
monitor the expirations.
Rem-8
Do you mean Root CA or any CA stored in a local depot?
Mark Romano