Problem: Authorization Failed - Access Denied
xgodfathers
2009-02-27 08:30:10 UTC
Hi to all,

this is my scenario:
- Windows 2008 Server
- IIS 7
- Site: www.mysite.it - ASP.NET 2.0
- Application pool name: app_www.mysite.it
- Application pool Pipeline Mode: Classic
- Application pool starts with user "IUSR_MYSITE" (user created in my
computer, it is member of groups "USERS" and "IIS_IUSRS")
- Folder "C:\Windows\Temp" has authorization of read for "IUSR_MYSITE"

Site starts correctly, but when i log-on in my simply form login i
receive a error "Access Denied".
So, i execute tracing and result is below:

- MODULE_SET_RESPONSE_ERROR_STATUS
ModuleName: IsapiModule
Notification: 128
HttpStatus: 500
HttpReason: Internal Server Error
HttpSubStatus: 0
ErrorCode: 0
ConfigExceptionInfo:
Notification: EXECUTE_REQUEST_HANDLER
ErrorCode Operazione completata. (0x0)

Could you help me, please?

Many thanks
Nathan Downey [MSFT]
2009-03-05 01:17:52 UTC
This newsgroup is specific to the Operations Manager IIS Management Pack.
I think you may want the IIS general newsgroup.

microsoft.public.inetserver.iss

-Nathan Downey [MSFT]
Hi to all,
Many thanks
xgodfathers
2009-03-05 06:49:34 UTC
On 5 Mar, 02:17, "Nathan Downey [MSFT]"
Post by Nathan Downey [MSFT]
This newsgroup is specific to the Operations Manager IIS Management Pack.
I think you may want the IIS general newsgroup.
microsoft.public.inetserver.iss
Ok, Thanks