Aggregate Resource Data Evaluation Results: HTTP Status Code Eval
Sven Wells
2008-01-09 13:28:01 UTC
When checking the Health Explorer, specifically the State Change Events
Details for an alert I am receiving about a Web Applicaiton, I see only one
Error as follows:

Aggregate Resource Data Evaluation Results: HTTP Status Code Evaluation
Result - Error.

Does anyone know what this means?

As far as I know, I have the Request Performance Counters for the Base Page
Properties unchecked for Status Code.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sven
Boris Yanushpolsky [MSFT]
2008-03-14 16:51:31 UTC
Can you please post a screen shot or send it to me directly?
--
Boris Yanushpolsky
Program Manager
Sven
Sven Wells
Sven
Carmen

Sven
Sven Wells
2008-04-18 15:52:00 UTC
I sent screenshots to Boris, but have not heard anything back from anyone.

Thanks,
Sven
Post by Carmen
Any answers to this?
I am also having this issue.
Thanks
Carmen
Sven
Sven Wells
2008-05-22 11:34:00 UTC
Hi Boris,

Were you able to determine anything with/about the screenshot I sent
regarding this issue?

Sven
unknown
2008-12-05 03:59:16 UTC

Has anyone heard anything about this issue?

Helen
Boris Yanushpolsky [MSFT]