ASP.net Application State View and Web Service State Not Monitored
dgw654
2008-10-10 19:35:01 UTC
I have a large number of ASP.net Application State View and Web Service State
sites appearing as not monitored. I'm running the latest version of the IIS
MP 6.0.6278.0. I've ran the task tells it to resume monitoring and ran an IIS
reset. I've verified that that logging is enabled and is using the W3C
Extended Log File format. Is there anything else I need to do. I do have a
few sites that are being monitored, but the vast majority are not. What else
can cause this.

Thanks in advance.
Pete Zerger (MVP)
2008-10-11 02:58:30 UTC
Hello dgw654,

Did you import the ASP.NET 2.0 MP from the \Managements Packs subdirectory
on the installation media?

Regards,

Pete Zerger, MCSE(Messaging) | MCTS(SQL 2005) | MCTS(Opsmgr) | MVP - Opsmgr
URL:http://www.systemcenterforum.org
User Group: http://www.systemcenterusergroup.com
MP Catalog: http://www.systemcenterforum.org/mps
Tools: http://www.systemcenterforum.org/tools/
Thanks in advance.
D Mahajan [MSFT]
2008-10-15 19:31:53 UTC
After that you have to go through a template and configure the application
you are interested in for monitoring.
By default, the ASP.NET applications are discovered but not monitored.
--
Dhananjay Mahajan
Program Manager