FTP site State not monitored
yfuwong
2008-08-05 03:04:05 UTC
hi, i was wondering why my web server instance under 'FTP site State' and
'Web site State' is "Not monitored". how to enable it?
Anders Bengtsson [MVP]
2008-08-05 16:19:53 UTC
Hi yfuwong,

What MP have you imported? Is there both Web and FTP sites deployed on that
machine? Do you have any server where it is working?
--
Anders Bengtsson
Microsoft MVP - Operations Manager
yfuwong
Anders Bengtsson [MVP]
2008-08-11 10:17:55 UTC
Hi yfuwong,

Take a look in the MP guide and see if there is any more configuration needed
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/opsmgr/bb498235.aspx
yfuwong
2008-08-12 07:03:01 UTC
hi bengtsson,
the link you sent is generic System Center Operations Manager 2007 Product
Documentation, did you have specific configuration guide on IIS MP?
Anders Bengtsson [MVP]