Monitoring IIS users login to the Website
mash
2009-03-16 06:05:01 UTC
How Can I (SCOM 2007) monitor how many users have logged in to the particular
website and find who are users who have logged in.

And find out who are the users who have tried to loggon with a bad
authenication.

Regards
Mash
Anders Bengtsson [MVP]
2009-03-16 06:30:24 UTC
Hello mash,

Ops Mgr dont add any secret way to do it, so you will have to know the source
already, then ops mgr can read it and present it for you. Do you know if
you can see this as performance counter today?

Anders Bengtsson
Microsoft MVP - System Center Operations Manager
www.contoso.se
Mas
mash
2009-03-16 07:27:01 UTC
Hi Anders,

Thanx for the reply
Is there any log file's where I can see the information of user's logged in
the my servers webpages. So that I can create logfile monitor's to monitor it.

Regards
Manjunath
Mash
Anders Bengtsson [MVP]
2009-03-17 10:22:51 UTC
Hello mash,

If you look at the IIS website I think there is settings how much you want
to log and in which format. See if you can find it. Else you could ask in
a IIS news group how to monitor the information that you need.

Mas
BoNyi
2009-04-14 22:35:01 UTC
Hi Anders,

How can I run the SCOM report for how many users login to web site and basic
web server performance?